Burbank Janitorial Insurance
Mike had a successful janitorial business. He and his partner had been working together for a long time building a company that many local businesses has trusted with their cleaning needs. All was going great, which was why it was such a shock when Mike's partner decided that he was done working in the custodian business. He was leaving the company as he didn't love the business and wanted to explore other ventures. Mike felt lost, he felt abandoned. He knew he wanted to stay in the janitorial business; however, there were many things Mike didn't have the first clue about when running the business. Insurance was at the top of the list.
Mike knew everything about being a professional janitor, but locating the proper Janitorial Insurance policy was basically like speaking a foreign language to Mike. Fortunately, he contacted the experts at Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency and they were able to put together a comprehensive insurance package at a competitive price for Mike, allowing him to focus on other things.
Custodian Insurance: Plenty Of Coverage Options
By contacting us, Mike and his janitorial business had tons of options. They included, but weren't limited to:
- General Liability Insurance - Coverage for property damage, bodily injury or personal and advertising injury arising from your business operations.
- Building and Business Personal Property - Coverage for your building and personal business property such as tools, equipment and computers.
- Crime and Fidelity Coverages - Protects your business from loss of money, securities or inventory resulting from acts committed by your employees and non-employees. Those would include: embezzlement, forgery, employee dishonesty, robbery and burglary.
- Business Income and Extra Expense - Coverage for actual loss of business income if your business operations cease due to a covered loss and for extra expenses incurred due to the loss.
- Lost Key Coverage - Coverage if you lose your customer's keys or if they are stolen.
- And many more, including Business Auto Coverage, Workers Compensation, and Group Health Insurance to protect you and your hard working employees.
Leave The Insurance To Us And We'll Leave The Cleaning To You
Mike felt fortunate to have Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency assist in obtaining a comprehensive plan that provides the necessary Janitorial Insurance protection that fit his needs. Your cleaning business is unique and different from Mike's. Wonderfully, you can tailor your policy to fit the exact needs, which may be different than Mike's or any other cleaning business owner. Of course, you'll assume that this custom-ability leads to expensive coverage, but nothing is further from true! Custodial policies can be incredibly competitive for two reasons: You can choose the coverage options yourself, and by contacting us, you'll have a multitude of companies competing against each for your business.
Burbank Custodian Insurance is available to all owners of businesses that work in the clean up industry. It is a policy that protects you and your crew from general business liabilities and risks that are specific to the off-site nature of your business. Contact us today! We'll take care of the insurance and leave the cleaning to you!
We have access to multiple carriers that are ready to write your business. Here are two reasons to get started right away!
- You want to make sure that you are protected against all claims before you step foot on another client's property.
- You can get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out the above form or contact us at 818-841-2940 and we'll get back to you within a day with an affordable Custodian Insurance policy built to suit your needs.