California Liability Insurance
Owing a business has its benefits. It also has a fair amount of risk involved. Every interaction you have in your business life could potentially be the one that brings your business to an end. As a business owner you need to protect your business with Liability Insurance to insure that if something unforeseen happens, your business can still continue to grow and thrive. By contacting Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency today, you can begin the easy process of protecting your business and giving you ultimate peace of mind.
Among many other things, California General Liability Insurance covers the following:
- Injury or property damage sustained to a third party in the course of your business.
- Legal fees, including court costs and the resulting award, if any is made.
- As a tenant coverage can be provided for damage caused to products or property at the rented location.
- Additional coverage for things like misleading or false advertising, libel, copyright infringement and slander.
- And much more
Necessary Coverage At Competitive Prices
When you look at the list of things that Business Liability Insurance will cover, you might be concerned with the cost involved. Luckily you can customize the coverage to fit your business needs. This allows you to be able to afford a policy that protects specifically against the risks you face day-to-day. Why pay for the extra coverage you don't need or will never use? By customizing the policy, you avoid doing this completely. The experts at Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency can help you find out exactly what you need and what you don't need when it comes to your Liability protection.
California General Liability Insurance is appropriate for any business. There are a few options that you can choose from depending on your business needs:
- Personal Liability: If you have a business out of your home, often times a Personal Liability policy can be enough to protect your business exposure.
- Business Liability: This is the coverage most businesses will need. Business Liability Insurance protects all aspects of the business from injury or property damage sustained by a third party.
- Professional Liability: If you provide advice to your clients, Professional Liability may be needed for your business. This protects you against claims made by clients due to professional advice you have given that caused them financial or another type of hardship.
- Employment Practices Liability: This protects your business against sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and discrimination claims made by employees of your business.
You may even want to consider adding an umbrella Liability policy to protect your assets even further.
Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency: Your Insurance Experts
Contact us now at 818-841-2940. We'll walk you through the process of purchasing the correct General Liability Insurance for your specific business. Our experts love learning and dealing with all types of business and educating them on the type of coverage they need. Two additional reasons to contact us today:
- We'll surprise you with the value you'll receive from purchasing a customized Business Liability Insurance policy.
- The cost to contact us is absolutely nothing! We're happy to discuss your insurance needs and provide a no hassle quote with zero cost to you!
We look forward to hearing from you today!