California Manufacturers Insurance
As a manufacturer, you have to constantly worry about the liability your products create. During the manufacturing process, you have complete control over the product and how it is made. Once the product gets sold, you instantly lose that control, yet the liability of the product stays with you. If you ever find yourself concerned with the liability created by the products you manufacture, then look no further than a Manufacturers Insurance Policy. With this coverage in place, you'll be able to forget about your liability exposure and concentrate on the important thing: your business!
No Two Manufacturers Are Alike
Every manufacturing business is different. From the equipment, to the employees, all the way to the facility or factory, each place is unique. Luckily, Manufacturing Insurance can be tailored to your very specific needs. Some of those customs options are:
- General Liability Insurance: Provides coverage for almost any type of lawsuit you may be legally liable for. From your products all the way to your premises, your liability exposure will be covered.
- Property Protection: Provides coverage for your products as well as for your building against theft, fire, etc.
- Business Interruption: Provides coverage in case you are forced out of business due to a covered loss. This keeps your business running smoothly throughout a potential business-crippling claim.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance: Provides coverage for you in case a customer suffers economic loss due to a manufacturing mistake.
Manufacturer Insurance in California also includes liability insurance to protect you and your business from product liability lawsuits.
Some believe that most or all of this coverage may already be provided by their General Business Insurance Policy; however, most of those policies don't automatically include necessary manufacturers options like product liability or business interruption. --and these are your major risks no matter if you manufacturer plastic rings or metal cases.
Great Protection, Added Value
Manufacturing is big business, which leads one to automatically assume that Manufacturers Insurance is quite expensive. Nothing can be further from the truth. Due to the unique and custom coverage available, this coverage can actually be quite affordable. Also, as an independent agency, we here at Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency have a multitude of carriers that allow us to shop your Manufacturing Insurance needs competitively, by offering the most broad coverage at the best possible price. As an added benefit, our carriers provide services to our clients that are unique to the industry:
- Risk Management and Loss Control Services
- Human Factors and Ergonomics education
- Product Safety
- Machine Safeguarding
Not only does participating in these Manufacturer Insurance programs help to make your business a safer place, often times it can help save on your premium.
Here are two reasons to get started right now!
- The sooner you begin, the sooner your business will be fully protected and that you can properly incorporate the cost into your pricing.
- It's easy! Simply fill out the form above and we'll get back to you with a no-risk quote on a Manufacturing Insurance policy designed specifically for your needs.