High Value Home Insurance
For our VIP and Private Clients, Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency is able to provide unique homeowner's insurance coverage that goes above and beyond the standard home policy. Our Private Client Home Insurance package provides a set of innovative coverage and service options that speak directly to the needs and wants of our High Net Worth Clients. Besides the standard home protection, the Private Client Home Insurance policy provides:
- Replacement Cost to rebuild your home fully to the way it was before the loss often times providing 200% of your Dwelling Coverage Amount.
- Full Value on Personal Property which offers replacement cost on all the personal property items in your house such as furniture, clothing, jewelry, and/or fine arts.
- Identity Theft Protection. What is more valuable than your identity? This provides reimbursement and coverage to help you get your identity back should it ever be taken from you.
- Cash Settlement: In the event of a covered total loss, if you choose not to rebuild your home OR choose to rebuild in a different location, cash settlement coverage gives you that choice.
Some of the services we can provide to our Private Clients are:
- Home Appraisal Service: Our companies provide this service at no additional cost. They are even happy and willing to complete an appraisal of your home PRIOR to writing your coverage.
- Wildfire Defense: If your home is located in a high risk brush or woodland area, our companies provide complimentary wildfire defense services oftentimes coming to your defense before the fire department if the hills around you start to burn.
- State of the art technology that can scan the inside of your walls and ceilings to see potential problems helping to avoid them from becoming major ones down the line.
And the list goes on....
Simply Contact Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency at 818-841-2940 to get started and hear more about our Private Client Home Insurance Package.
Review Your Home Coverage Often
Even if you don't contact us, at the very least you need to review your Home Insurance amounts annualy? If you haven't reviewed this with your agent within the last two years, chances are your home may be under insured. Estimates to rebuild a home after a loss are typically $225-$450 per sq. ft. depending on the materials used, ornate details of the structure, and the location of the home. Why take the risk of being under insured?
Distinctive Coverage For Distinctive Homes
Your home is unique. It's a direct reflection of the amount of time and money you've spent making it the exceptional home that it is. Don't risk purchasing a "cookie-cutter" insurance policy for your distinctive home. Contact Aldrich Taylor Insurance Agency today at 818-841-2940 and begin to realize the advantages of a Private Client Home Policy - distinctive coverage.